- Architectural Works and Services: Architectural works and services provide the building structure and interior design elements to ensure comfort, safety, and aesthetics. These elements may include the creation and construction of buildings, apartments, decks, patios, bathrooms, kitchens, windows, doors, stairs, and other physical features. Architects have many different types of responsibilities from developing plans to managing construction projects. While some architects specialize in residential design, others focus on commercial or industrial design.
- Engineering Services: Engineering services help plan, manage, construct, maintain, and operate facilities, systems, equipment, or machinery at any scale. Engineers work closely with architects, project managers, and contractors to create designs and oversee operations. They work in various industries including manufacturing, technology, government, transportation, utilities, construction, architecture, engineering, mining, power generation, telecommunications, healthcare, education, and research.
- Interior Design Services: Interior designers offer their expertise in designing environments. Their goal is to make spaces appealing, comfortable, and functional. Often they develop concepts for a homeowner's space based on their lifestyle. They may use a combination of style, colour, texture, lighting, furniture, art, and appliances to improve the look and feel of a home. They may consult with clients about what materials and fixtures they prefer to enhance their homes' appearance. Interior designers often collaborate with builders, architects, landscape architects, and lighting experts to turn their ideas into reality.
- Landscape Architecture Services: Landscaping professionals design landscapes. They assess a client's property and determine how best to utilize it to meet their specific goals. From small backyard gardens to massive estates, landscapers consider factors such as environmental conditions, existing infrastructure, and desired functionality. Depending on a client's preferences, they may prepare plans for hardscapes (e.g., walkways, pools, patios), soft capes (e. g., planting beds, water features), or both. In addition, they coordinate with engineers, architects, and other professionals to build structures and install systems. They may also recommend ways to incorporate sustainable practices into a site.
- Lighting Design Services: Lighting design services involve choosing appropriate lighting fixtures, bulbs, fixtures, and controls that complement both the function and aesthetic of a space. Lighting specialists consider numerous factors including the size, shape, orientation, and placement of space as well as its intended purposes. They may consult with homeowners to specify fixtures and lights based on their vision and lifestyle.
- Project Management & Coordination: Project management involves coordinating people, tasks, and resources to complete a task successfully. As a project manager, an architect might coordinate the efforts of various tradespeople, suppliers, and subcontractors. Other examples include overseeing a construction team and ensuring that deadlines are met. Project managers oversee each phase of a project to make sure everything runs smoothly. If a project is complex, there may be several managers overseeing different aspects of a project.